Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Super Junior (슈퍼주니) clay dolls

Super Junior (슈퍼주니), also called as SJ or SuJu (슈주), is a boy group from South Korea formed by SM Entertainment in 2005.
With a total of 13 members, they are one of the largest boy bands in the world.
The group consists of Leeteuk (Leader), Heechul, Han Geng, Yesung, Kangin, Shindong, Sungmin, Eunhyuk, Donghae, Siwon, Ryeowook, Kibum and Kyuhyun.
The only Chinese, Han Geng was chosen from 3 thousand applicants via auditions held in China by SM Entertainment in 2001.
As of 2010, only 10 members are active due to Han Geng's lawsuit against SM Entertainment, Kangin's leave of absence for mandatory military service and Kibum's pursuit of an acting career.
However, the remaining members have insisted that they are still part of the group.
One of my customer requested me to make Super Junior's doll.
This is also my first time get to know about Super Junior.
I am so blur and totally blank about Super Junior. Hehe..
Luckily, my customer is so kind, she send me many pictures for reference because i am totally out of idea for this.
In the other side, i had google some photos as above for me to know more about them.
Wao.. they are so handsome and i just knew that they are the one who sing "Sorry Sorry".
Then only i knew the song "Sorry Sorry" is from Super Junior. Haha.. .


She like them so much i guess, so i help her to make the dolls by modified some from the picture.
I personally like these creation so much.
They are so so cute.
My creation as below.